Wednesday, October 7, 2015

I love Fall! New jewelry creations in the works.

Well, it's been awhile I guess, since I've been on here. I've been very busy with life, recovering from a bad shoulder injury, in which I've been getting intense physical therapy for the past 2 1/2 months. Friday is my last day of physical therapy, of which I am both sad and relieved. So, I've still been very busy making jewelry for both my Etsy shop, as well as Winter Sun & Summer Moon Boutique, where my jewelry also sells. I am gearing up for this year's holiday season, and Christmas time, expecting to be very busy with lots of orders! It's pretty late right now, so I'm not going to write much, but thought I would add A few photos of some recent jewelry I've been working on lately. You'll find below some photos of various pieces of sterling silver that I've soldered, including sterling silver rings, and other pieces for earrings. I'm very excited about the work I've been doing, I'll be posting them soon to my Etsy shop.
Don't forget to check out my Etsy jewelry shop, at: TwigAndPebbleJewelry.etsy.com










No comments:

Post a Comment