Friday, January 17, 2014

Been awhile since I've posted in my blog!

Wow! Hello everybody! The last time I posted something to my Blog was back in June of last year. But I've been very busy growing my business, with lots of sales. In fact, I can thank God for all the wonderful sales I've steadily had since last summer! It seems as though every day I am shipping out orders, even internationally, which is lots of fun!I love doing international orders. I've shipped a lot to Europe, Canada, and even Australia. But I was very excited that I just shipped a package all the way to Greece! How cool is that!?
I am also very pleased that I am getting very good feedback from my customers! I do love to give thanks to Jesus for blessing my hands creatively and for prospering my little business.
As well as working on orders and new pieces for my Etsy shop, I have been busy creating new pieces for the boutique here in town where my jewelry is also being sold. So, I'm pretty busy every day with things to do. If you are ever in Rhinebeck, NY for a visit, be sure to stop by the lovely and eclectic boutique, Winter Sun & Summer Moon Boutique, where my jewelry is being sold as well as many, many other wonderful items there. Next week I will be adding several new pieces. I'm pretty excited!
I also have several new jewelry pieces which I have been adding weekly to my Etsy shop.
Like, my Floating hammered SS hoops.
Well, it's pretty late now writing this, so I'm heading to bed. But will write more this week.
This is my first time attempting to type this on my tablet and post it. Let's hope this works! Goodnight everyone and I hope you all have a great weekend! God bless! - Tammy :-)
Just a reminder that my jewelry can be viewed and accessed in the Above righthand corner of this blog page. Just Click on photos/ links and they will take you right to my Etsy shop! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment