Wednesday, June 20, 2012

On Creativety

"He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands, his head and his heart is an artist."
-St.Francis of Assisi



I love that quote, it's beautiful and well, true. It's very late on a Tuesday night and I'm up writing in blogs, playing scrabble, and well...fighting tiredness. I guess I should get to bed. But, I wanted to post a few new jewelry pics and then I shall succumb to sleep. So, here they are.






You can CLICK on any of these pictures or highlighted links near them to view them for sale in my Etsy shop. You can also ALWAYS view my handcrafted jewelry for sale in my Etsy shop by clicking on any items located at the UPPER Righthand side of my BLOG, where you will see a mini-Etsy app that lists some of my jewelry for sale. simply CLICK on any photos and they will instatnly take you to my shop. thanks for looking.
Well, I'm headed to bed now. see ya tomorrow and have a good night! I'm bracing myself for a mini heatwave tomorrow and Thursday. Temps will be in the upper 90's/ for a couple of days. ooohhwweee! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment